Cokeville Elementary School Library
Read. Discover. Connect. Inspire!
We believe that reading changes lives. We aim to empower students and teachers to become independent, effective information seekers who love reading for both information and pleasure.
Resources for TEACHERS to Use During School Closure
Here are a few YouTube videos we have created to help you use digital resources to teach remotely.
How to create a QuickTime Player Video: https://youtu.be/rN13M-M_DKo
How to post videos on your YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/NsB6d6LIFqQ
How to use the "disussion" feature on your YouTube channel to answer student questions: https://youtu.be/CdhtaWr9uiQ
How to find non-fiction ebooks using our Gale Resources Database:https://youtu.be/5mOUtNZKUns
Gale Database Research Tips and Tricks:https://youtu.be/YMulahSPwsw
Resources for STUDENTS to Use During School Closure
AR Testing from home
We are now set up to AR test at home.
Looking for Reading Material?
- Gale Resources Database:https://youtu.be/5mOUtNZKUns
- the password to Gale Databases is: library
- If you access our Gale Databases (see above link), there are thousands of non-fiction articles on every subject.
- World Book Online- This site has a myriad of activities, articles, pictures and videos for student use
The password for all five schools is: research
- myON: digital library and news articles
- username: myon
- password: read
- Tumble Books: This resource has been made available to us through our Lincoln County Public Libraries
- If you have a library card through the Public Library, there are 3 different digital options to choose from: rbdigital, Overdrive or CloudLibrary. Please visit any public library website to learn more:
- EPIC - Is offering free access to students and teachers through June 30, 2020
- click on "Students & Educators"
- enter the class code given to you by your teacher (if you don't have a class code, please contact your teacher)
- click "go"
- now you have access to hundreds of books
- JUNIOR LIBRARY GUILD - Most of these books will have AR quizzes, but if you want to check, go to arbookfind.com to look it up.
- Enter the school-level book stream of your choice:
- Elementary Username: JLGELM Password: JLGFREE
- Audible: for as long as schools are closed, audible is open. Try these audible books for free!